RAPAC has assisted with the following issues.
- RAPAC helped stop hits to the Mortgage Interest Deduction for American homeowners saving them thousands of dollars. Homeownership is not a loophole!
- According to NAR research, more than 3/4 of homeowners utilize the deduction over the period they own their home and eliminating it would cause a 15% decline in the value of home ownership across the nation.
- RAPAC has stopped costly fire sprinkler mandates for single-family homes and saved your clients thousands of dollars.
- RAPAC stopped Homeowners’ Associations from charging additional fees when transferring a deed between family members.
The REALTOR® Party is a powerful alliance of REALTORS® and REALTOR® associations working to protect and promote homeownership and property interests.The REALTOR® Party speaks with one voice to advance public policies and candidates that build strong communities and promote a vibrant business environment.
Advocacy Starts With YOU!You’re a member of the REALTOR® Party—the only advocacy group in America that fights exclusively for homeownership, real estate investment, strong communities and the free enterprise system. Here are six easy ways to get started.
- Register to vote and vote in elections.
- Sign up for REALTOR® Party Mobile Alerts and have national and state calls for action sent directly to your phone.
Text REALTOR to 30644.
- Follow the REALTOR® Party on Facebook and Twitter. Use #REALTORParty in your posts.
- Stay in tuned on the latest information, www.realtoractioncenter.com.
- Check your email for REALTOR® Party News on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
- Research your elected officials and where they stand on real estate issues.
We're here to help!For more information about classes and events, please contact us using the information below.
Someone from our Member Service Team will contact you during business hours to answer your questions.